Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

App Store Preview

I am considering switching from Fusion 360 to OnShape, but I need integrated CAM to even consider the switch.  I understand there is an app store private preview.  If anyone has the ability to invite me to the preview I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Paul McGarr
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lonnie_1lonnie_1 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    There was a post at one point that was asking people so sign up for the beta apps.   I signed up, but never got an invite.  I don't use onshape since there is no cam.  I assume that since I am not a heavy user I did not get an invite.  I see the original post is gone now.
  • Options
    noanoa Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 141
    The App Store is currently in closed Beta but you can request access here: https://www.onshape.com/app-store-beta
    Noa Flaherty / Customer Success / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    paul_mcgarrpaul_mcgarr Member Posts: 4
    Thank you!  I signed up.  I guess I'll wait patiently.
  • Options
    stewart_allenstewart_allen Member, Developers Posts: 5 ✭✭
    If you haven't found it already, there is Kiri:Moto for integrated CAM.