Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Help connecting lines on different planes

jake_finleyjake_finley Member Posts: 2
Hello I am brand new to onshape and still have alot to learn. I have a 15x15 frame I'm building and I am trying to add a roof I can add it on the left and right side but all the points in-between. I have no idea how to do it any advice? I am also using beam feature to make all the lines 2x2 square tubing but I have that hidden right now, I can easily extrude the roof but I want to show the actual structure itself 

Comments

• Options
    dirk_van_der_vaartdirk_van_der_vaart Member Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    edited January 14
    Not exactly know what you are trying to do but try to add a plane where you want to create the roof.
    Second , everything that can be mirrored  do so.
    Third, try not to design everything in 1 sketch, and allways keep the origin in the centre of your design , makes mirror al lot easier

Final, take a look at the learning center.