Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Why can't I reorder items in the assembly? (they turn red)

josh_targojosh_targo Member Posts: 39 EDU
Sometimes I can freely reorder items in the assembly Instance list. for example make a new folder, drag items into it, then drag the folder to a different place in the list.
other times, i can't reorder anything, it turns red if I try to move it.

why?

Comments

• Options
    Arunabha_NagArunabha_Nag Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 17
    That most likely a bug. We have fixed a bug related to this in our last release. If you still see this issue, please report it to support.
  • Options
    josh_targojosh_targo Member Posts: 39 EDU
    That most likely a bug. We have fixed a bug related to this in our last release. If you still see this issue, please report it to support.
    It might be that I am trying to drag them while the spinning loading icon is active

• Options
    rick_randallrick_randall Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Are you disturbing parent - child relationships with you're moves? This will throw lots of red errors.