Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Move Sketch Window, It is in the Way

tom_morttom_mort Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

I need to sketch some lines on the face of an object. This window (with sketch 5 in red) is in the way. I can close it, but that closes the sketch itself. I can't find anyway to move it

I'm sure it is simple, but so far I haven't been able to figure out anything or do a search and find an aswer.

Comments

• Options
    I need to sketch some lines on the face of an object. This window (with sketch 5 in red) is in the way. I can close it, but that closes the sketch itself. I can't find anyway to move it

I'm sure it is simple, but so far I haven't been able to figure out anything or do a search and find an aswer
  • Options
    GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 384 PRO
    Hover where it says Sketch 5 and a Hand Icon should appear then simply click and drag the dialogue box
  • Options
    Thanks