Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

OnShape is not connected

graham_lockgraham_lock Member Posts: 15
I currently have a free account.

I'm new to OnShape and I'm experiencing connection problems for some models on my WIndows 11 Pro HP laptop.

All models seem fine on my WIndows 11 Pro desktop.

I've run the check utility and attached the results.

Whenever there is a connection issue the dev console shows a js error - attached.

Rebooting the laptop does not solve the problem.

The document in question is:
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/eb868ec3e868959ade58e130/w/e31ee46c69a1da94ef6ad1c1/e/1db6817a540488c191d99ea6

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    jack_simkinsjack_simkins Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I have the same problem? did you receive any comments or answers
  • Options
    Vajrang_ParvateVajrang_Parvate Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 5
    Do you have any browser extensions in use? Can you try opening the doc in an incognito browser tab with no extensions enabled?
  • Options
    simon_schlosssimon_schloss Member Posts: 5
    I can't access a single one of documents.  This seems to be a bit of an issue with onshape as it keeps happening.  I've literally been trying for days to access anything.  Very frustrating to say the least.
  • Options
    Vajrang_ParvateVajrang_Parvate Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 5
    simon_schoss's issue turned out to be Avast Anti-Virus interfering with the network traffic.

Please check any VPN/Anti-Virus/Browser extensions that may be influencing network traffic.