Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Solid parts app

_Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
I tried the solid parts app, I got an app tab but upon opening it ask for a password and didn't accept my onshape password. What other password could they want. When I clicked I forgot password I received permission not granted again.

Comments

• Options
    I think that they asked for a password and I may have typed it in wrong, I got it to accept a request to reset my password but haven't received a response in my e-mail yet. It's been a few hours, I'll just wait I suppose.
  • Options
    This morning the app worked fine. It appears that it takes a while to register.
  • Options
    awkawk Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 78
    An application shouldn't just ask for your password 'out of the blue'. Some apps require you to register to create an account with their service and they may have a 'create an account' or 'sign up' link or button.

Please use the Feedback menu item (under the Help icon) to send us a ticket if an app appears to be behaving incorrectly - we forward these to the partner and then work with them to make sure things get resolved.
    Director of API, Appstore, and App Partner Technical Support