Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

New C2i FS Welds FeatureScript Update - Enhance welding features for Onshape!

emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭

🚀 We're thrilled to announce the latest version of the C2i FS Wels FeatureScript for welding creation in Onshape! 

This update introduces substantial improvements and new features designed to elevate your design experience to new heights of efficiency and precision.

Check out the video to see it in action:

https://youtu.be/djN-wAZA63E

Here's a glimpse of what's new:

• [FIX] Names of the created parts in the English version
  • [IMP] Names of the features in the English version
  • [IMP] Allows the creation of intermittent weldings for butt welds.
  • [IMP] The remaining segment of the created welding can be removed.
  • [IMP] Allows the creation of a closed composite element with all the created weldings solids.
  • [IMP] Welds between components separated from each other.
  • [IMP] Allows the creation of weldings between two faces that are not flat.
The C2i FS Welds FeatureScript, along with many others, and our technical support are included in the Onshape C2i Business program.
This program is designed to provide an enhanced level of service and support to help you make the most of your Onshape experience. 

Additionally, we're thrilled to announce an upcoming Onshape training in Spanish. Stay informed for further details and ensure you seize this beneficial training.

Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                     Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común

Comments

• Options
    Lucas_KuhnsLucas_Kuhns Member, csevp Posts: 88 PRO
    This looks like a great improvement. We're using your 2019 version and it definitely helps a lot! Having the welds modeled in 3D has been huge for us and we made the commitment a few months ago to just do it on all new weldments.

We would love to take advantage of these improvements. How can I get this updated version?
  • Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that the 2019 version of our C2i FS Welds FeatureScript has been a valuable asset to your projects. It's great to know that modeling welds in 3D has significantly contributed to your workflows.

I'm pleased to inform you that the updated version of this FeatureScript, along with many other powerful tools and our dedicated technical support, is available through the Onshape C2i Business program. This program is specifically designed to enhance your Onshape experience, providing you with the latest advancements and comprehensive support.

Additionally, as we announced a few months ago in the forum Introducing the Onshape C2i Business Program in English, all our macros, including this updated version, are available in English to ensure a seamless experience for our international users.

The Onshape C2i Business program is offered at an annual fee of 200 €, an investment that ensures you stay at the forefront of CAD technology and support.

Should you have any further questions or require additional information, please feel free to reach out.
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común