Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Recaptcha Error filling in Educator Plan form

I am a teacher and I tried to upgrade to the Education Plan after mine expired and there is no way for me to submit it because it keeps saying "The Recaptcha has expired, please solve again and resubmit."
There is no recaptcha anywhere that I can see in any browser I've tried and I've turned off all adblockers.

Is there another way I can upgrade or can you please fix the web page?

Comments

• Options
    mrkungmrkung Member Posts: 2 EDU
    Ok so I got it working by doing it on my phone instead. It would not work on any computer and on any browser. Safari on my iPhone worked just fine. Still no idea about the Recaptcha because even on the iPhone I didn't see any recaptcha.
  • Options
    Mark_CheliMark_Cheli Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 13
    It seems like we had an issue for certain users on the signup form earlier today - we have now resolved it.  Thank you for pointing this out!  My guess is your second signup was just after we had fixed the issue.