Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Shortcut to put cursor in "Search tabs" text box from tab manager

stuart_arguestuart_argue Member Posts: 2
I can open tab manager on MacOS in Chrome using option+t. However I haven't been able to find a quick way to get the cursor focus into the tab manager "Search tabs" textbox. Is there such a shortcut?

Additionally once I am filtering using Search Tabs and the one I want is selected. I hit "return/enter" to select it and that tab loads but the "Search tabs" textbox still has focus so I can't hide the tab manager with option+t. In fact I can't seem to use any shortcuts or any keys to get away from the textbox focus. Is there a way?

I also use the Quick Tab Switching using Ctrl+Space but I wish there was a way to just start typing if you can't see the tab visually that you are after amongst those displayed. 

I love onshape, I'm just trying to improve some of my productivity.