Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Hotkeys No Longer Connected

Andy_NorrisAndy_Norris Member Posts: 3 PRO
As of today Feb 3, all custom hotkeys are no longer working and it throws an error for conflicts with the default hotkey bindings (that have actually been disabled or rebound accordingly).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Huge hit to productivity, and it makes very little sense considering it is showing it has my custom keybindings in memory but is now also considering the default key bindings to still be valid (despite being handled properly).

Comments

• Options
    milo_higamilo_higa Member Posts: 3
    Yes, same here. Was pulling my hair thinking it was just me but after switching browsers, computers, and accounts, I confirmed to myself that this was not a unique problem to me. Hopefully they fix this quick. 
  • Options
    milo_higamilo_higa Member Posts: 3
    Yes, same here. Was pulling my hair thinking it was just me but after switching browsers, computers, and accounts, I confirmed to myself that this was not a unique problem to me. Hopefully they fix this quick.