Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

rotate a plane?

scott_depacescott_depace Member Posts: 9
I'm pretty new to Onshape. I managed to build a part that is very close to what I'm after. I only need to rotate the extrusion named "Face" 1 degree to be more vertical from the side view. I don't see any way to rotate a plane after it's been created, is there? Every time I try to make a new plane and rotate it, and then use it on an existing sketch, the sketch gets severely out of place. I've spent over an hour trying to figure this out and I figured someone here would have a suggestion. Here is a link https://cad.onshape.com/documents/e2666ce622b079bff9fae628/w/12d6445955ad699041c25e86/e/4419fb2d16b6fb8c4da3ead7?renderMode=0&uiState=65bffcd4ff3dbf4449f5d1ff 

thanks

Answers