Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Need Help with Creating a Full Loft for a Tray Design
I'm currently working on designing a tray in Onshape and have encountered a challenge I'm hoping to get some advice on.
Here's the issue:
- My design involves creating a loft that passes through four sketch faces to form the tray. However, I'm unable to select one of the sketch faces twice for the loft operation. This limitation is resulting in a tray that is only three-quarters complete, rather than forming a full shape.
I've tried a few different approaches but haven't found a successful solution yet. I'm confident that there's a workaround or a technique that I might be missing.
Any suggestions or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!