Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

New Onshape macros: C2i FS Custom Cuts and C2i FS Multiple Custom Cuts!

emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭
🚀 We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new Onshape macros: **C2i FS Custom Cuts** and **C2i FS Multiple Custom Cuts! 🚀

These tools are designed to revolutionize the way you perform custom cutting features in Onshape. With C2i FS Custom Cuts, you can create precise cuts, position them with specific offsets along the Part Studio axes or from a mate connector (using relative coordinates), and utilize their parameters in Onshape configurations for maximum customization.

For those looking for efficiency and practicality, C2i FS Custom Cuts Multiple allows you to create multiple cutting features in a single action, saving time and streamlining the design process.

🎥 We've prepared a video showcasing these macros in action and the power they can bring to your Onshape projects. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF1pHnmeOa8

Whether you're designing complex components or simply need a quick and easy solution for custom cuts, our macros are here to help you elevate your designs to the next level.

💡 Interested in enhancing your workflow with Onshape? Try our macros today and discover what they can do for you!

🌐 These macros are included in our Onshape C2i Business program, which you can learn more about on our website: . Additionally, they are also available in English, catering to a wide range of Onshape users worldwide.
Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                     Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común