Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Assistance Needed with Tangency and Trimming in Onshape

amar_vishalamar_vishal Member Posts: 4

Hello Onshape community,

I hope you are doing well. I am currently working on a model where I am trying to achieve tangency between Part 19, Part 11, and Part 6. Additionally, I am facing challenges in trimming the intersection between Part 5 and Part 19.

I have tried various approaches, but I seem to be missing a key step or trick. Could someone please guide me on the correct procedure to make these parts tangent to each other and successfully trim the intersection between Part 5 and Part 19?

Any insights, tips, or step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/698623fd5edf2eeb859ec6af/w/1d5100bac7240b928d96cf98/e/b108cbadd545b9470b786004

Best regards, 

amar

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    amar_vishalamar_vishal Member Posts: 4
    Hello all,

I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking assistance with achieving tangency between Part 19, Part 11, and Part 6, as well as trimming the intersection between Part 5 and Part 19. I appreciate everyone's time and expertise in this community.
    Thank you.