Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Why wont my title block graphics display?

kevin_thorpkevin_thorp Member Posts: 7 EDU
I created a custom title block template, including our robotics team name in regular text and a .PNG of our logo. I did this twice - for a A-size drawings and C-size.

Now when I create new C-size drawings and choose our custom template, neither the text nor the graphic show up. So I opened the template file. It looks fine.

When I create new A-size drawings, the text & graphic display fine. I can't see the difference when I compare my A-size & C-size template files.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/23b11b76b7911e30c3605292/w/88d519e4f6dd78c84d2f9597/e/5f794b1906f6220fdfeeb547

Answers

• Options
    STEGSTEG Member, User Group Leader Posts: 81 PRO
    Hi @kevin_thorp,

Have you tried "Bring to front" the logos before exporting your Onshape drawing to a template?