Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Change of CEO

wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 482 PRO
edited March 4 in General
 I had not realized this. 

https://www.ptc.com/en/blogs/corporate/ptc-the-next-chapter-building-a-company-for-the-ages?src=txt1&utm_campaign=Multiple_Newsletter_Digital Transformation_EM 1_FY24Q2_Multi-Asset_&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&identifier=CPTCP000013181576&cl1=Multiple_Newsletter_Digital Transformation_EM 1_FY24Q2_Multi-Asset_&utm_content=Multiple_Newsletter_Digital Transformation_EM 1_FY24Q2_Multi-Asset_

I understand time brings changes and we need to learn to embrace that at times. I just wondered if there has been any news or info on how this is going to affect Onshape?  

Onshape enjoyed a good run under the direction of Jim Heppelmann and before that the experienced hand of John Hirschtick and the team surrounding him. While I have no reason to doubt that this will continue- change also brings a bit of trepidation with it???  
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,384 PRO
    Interesting...