Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Answers to Exercises

Can the answers be posted somewhere so that we know if we're off because we have too much material or not enough? If I'm wrong by a little bit (i.e. forget to add a Flinge) or by a lot?

I feel like a lot of the descriptions of the exercises in the Learning Center are unclear. I imagine this is by design, because it has forced me to do the same thing over many times, hence really learning the contents.

It gets really frustrating after to start something from scratch 3x in 3 different exercises, get wrong answers, and having no idea where things went wrong.

Thank you.

Answers

• Options
    noanoa Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 141
    Hi @danilo_dias, that's good feedback and we'll work on it. Is there a particular one you are stuck on that I can help with in the meantime? 
    Noa Flaherty / Customer Success / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    william_shaw485william_shaw485 Member Posts: 1
    I echo this comment.  No Idea how far off I am on this.  Just completed the Gripper exercise and not sure if the gripper should be one or two parts for example I made it two parts because the pads would likely be made of a different material in the 'real world'  still adding for both I don't know how close I am-- my shape may be just slightly different than what  you intended. 
  • Options
    michael_tsaimichael_tsai Member Posts: 1
    I agree as well. I was off by .001 in one of the problems and would have just moved on if I knew it was so close. Instead I went through the Public documents to find a correct version someone else did to verify where I made my mistake. Took a lot longer but still good practice