Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Learning Pathways Certificates Not Showing Up After Completion

I have completed 17 courses in the learning pathways, but only 7 certificates are showing up on my dashboard. I went back to ensure that I completed the surveys on all of them, and I even went back through one of the quicker self-paced courses that I had previously completed to see if redoing it would make it show up (it didn't). One thing to note is that I can receive certificates for any of the courses that I complete for the first time now, but I can't receive certificates for the courses that I had completed in the past (<1 year ago). Is there a reason for this? Can someone from Onshape push the certificates to my dashboard from their end?

Comments

• Options
    Matt_ShieldsMatt_Shields Member Posts: 217 PRO
    edited April 1
    This happened to me on a couple of courses.  For me, it was because I had missed a section or sub section.  You need to view each page, get little green circles for each exercise, take each self-check, and take each survey.  Progress needs to say 100%.

• Options
    aidan_cunningham762aidan_cunningham762 Member Posts: 4 EDU
    I had hoped that this was why mine weren't showing up, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. For example, here is the course that I went back and recompleted as a test. I did every section, every exercise, every self-check, and every survey, but to no avail. After the survey, it says that I have been awarded the certificate too, but it is not in my Learner Dashboard. These are some photos of everything, maybe I am missing something, but I doubt it because I spent most of the day pulling my hair out over this! 
  • Options
    David_BazinetDavid_Bazinet Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 4
    @aidan_cunningham762 Apologies on that, not sure what happened with our automation. I've just issued your certs. If any others are missing, feel free to reach out directly.
  • Options
    aidan_cunningham762aidan_cunningham762 Member Posts: 4 EDU
    @David_Bazinet I think you got them all. Thank you very much for the help!