Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Fitting a contour on an 3D export of your face

Hi all, 

I am pretty new and was looking for how to do a few things but all the tutorials I found did not seem to be what I was looking for (Im a bit of experience in fusion, but little in onshape)

What I am aiming to do is to create a fitted quest 3 Vr Interface: the idea came from: The idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-HauBK_NFc

I have a standard VR interface (thank you thingieverse) which I want to "cut" at the base and then extrude on a 3D render of my head (on which I draw a contour to fit towards the cut part of the thingieverse STL. 

Can anyone recommend the specific tutorials that can help me? I seem to find rather complicated ones.

thanks  

Answers