Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to pass different configuration paramaters

jiangfeng_dingjiangfeng_ding Member Posts: 2

I’m trying to construct a passer to restore the data from a CAD design, to speed up, I used configurations to modify my data quicky as shown in below:

However, once I tried to pass it by using request('post', '/api/partstudios/d/' + did + '/w/' + wid + '/e/' + eid + '/featurescript/', body=body), 

I found that the responds ignore those Sketch’s configuration parameters by only response the default parameters as shown in follow:

In the meantime, above code correctly response the configuration parameters in ‘Extrude’. May I know why, and may I know how to pass those configuration parameters in Sketch for different configuration? An example of the respond is shown in below for your information: 

Thank you for your attention to this matter.