Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

My Onshape is not working. I get the error "Onshape is not connected" constantly

samson_ausf22raptorsamson_ausf22raptor Member Posts: 2
I am using Onshape for school and I have been trying to make documents, but whenever I enter a document, I get an error message saying "Onshape is not connected". I refresh the page and nothing happens. I can use my Onshape on my friend's laptop, but not mine. Please can I receive some assistance.
I have heard that this has happened to other people and I even tried switching browsers.

Comments

• Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    Hi @samson_ausf22raptor. Sorry for the hassle. Is your friend's laptop on the same network that yours is? Does your friend's laptop have the same security software installed? Are you running any anti-track software like Avast or CCleaner on your laptop?

John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.