Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to properly curve and make Face Mask

zamahra_clarkzamahra_clark Member Posts: 2
So i'm currently working on making a spider man face mask (See photos attached for reference)  for a upcoming project, and I thought it would be super resourceful and cool to use onshape to make it. Prior to making it, i searched through google and youtube for any reference videos/photos of other people doing stuff like this on onshape, and the results were very limited. The closest thing I found was a video of someone making an Iron Man mask using the projected curve tool to curve the mask. So i kept that in mind while creating my mask on onshape, and attempted it. Suffice to say the results weren't what I expected. I can't seem to get the mask to look like the reference photo and I have spent days trying to figure this out. There isn't much to go off of on the internet. I have linked the project below, and any help would be amazing. 

Link to Project: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/99a31ddc803da2fd298b9b2b/w/3fed5670230574fbd44eeabe/e/3f6ad07aeb895cae0e10df9c?renderMode=0&uiState=6626aa8286567362e6ae2aa3

Comments