Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Partial circle centreline

Jasper_KearneyJasper_Kearney Member Posts: 2 PRO
Hi, is there a way to draw a circle centreline/bolt circle diameter as a partial arc?
What I would like to achieve (I did this by sketching an arc in the part then showing it in the drawing):

What currently happens when using the drawing tools (2 or 3 point circle centreline):

Comments

• PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 540
    @Jasper_Kearney on the gif below, when I adjust the arc centermark extension, I'm holding the shift key to just adjust that one portion:

If you modeled your part with a hole feature and circular patterned that - we do provide circular centermark patterns as a part of view creation.  You can edit the automatic circular centermark patterns and unselect the same elements as I did in the manual tool, and then adjust the arc centermark extension in the same way as above.