Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Teacher Account Renewal

As someone else reported, the renew button is not working on teacher/student accounts. I did follow the response advise to look up subscriptions under my profile and renew. The issue there is that I can only renew as a student and not as a teacher. Perhaps they are the same in your system, but as a student it requires a graduation year, and sadly I graduated HS a very long time ago. On the up side they probably would not hire me to manage IT and teach engineering if I hadn't yet graduated HS. Please advise as to how to navigate this so as to not shoot myself in the foot down the road.

Thank you.

Comments

• karen_fletcherkaren_fletcher Member Posts: 2

Did you find a solution to this? I have the same problem where OnShape renewed me as a student.

• Domenico_DiMareDomenico_DiMare Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 86

Fill out this form and you should be all set:

https://www.onshape.com/en/education/educator-upgrade