Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape blurred in Firefox

john_smith077john_smith077 Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Community Support
Hello

In Firefox, even after I "reset" the zoom, Onshape is distinctly blurred - particularly compared to Google Chrome.

I think it is something to do with the fact that I have had to increase my Windows (8.1) DPI setting up to "Medium 125%" due to having a high resolution screen and wanting to have text at a sensible size. [See right-click on Desktop ==> Personalise ==> Display ]

Is there any easy solution to this?

J

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    john_smith077john_smith077 Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    I have to hit Control / "-" not once but twice.  

OK now the clarity is excellent. Thanks. 
    Obviously many new users won't discover this for themselves so the core problem does need solving.

J

• Options
    valentin_bersiervalentin_bersier Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    Hello,

I have a 4K monitor on Windows 8.1 and have controls and text set to 150% inside Windows' Control Panel. I have to zoom out 4 times with Ctrl+- (to 67%) in Chrome 56.0.2924.87 in order to have sharp graphics. But then the buttons and text are really small. Could you please add high-dpi display support? Or a means of scaling up GUI elements inside OnShape.

Thanks!
  • Options
    EvanEvan Onshape Employees Posts: 62
    @valentin_bersier: please see the Environment profile settings section in this portion of the help: https://cad.onshape.com/help/#user-preferences.htm

Turning on "Match pixel density" should result in the view matching your monitors settings.