Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Cant make a fillet

chimper_chimper_ Member Posts: 2

Hey! im making a custom case for the RK84 and one of my fillets wont work i got muliple of these to work ande this one doesnt for some reason

Comments

• John_P_DesiletsJohn_P_Desilets Onshape Employees, csevp Posts: 250

@chimper_ Without having the model to test it is difficult to diagnose. Please share your document as public and share the link here.

• rick_randallrick_randall Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    edited October 16

• 1) Try using the rollback bar, and/or reorder your fillets - try different combinations, sometimes this will make a difference.
    • 2) As a diagnostic tool - change to a smaller radius to check if there is a non-manifold body issue.

I've run into this before myself - with a little tinkering you should be able to solve this.