Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape - January 7th, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,659
edited January 2015 in New in Onshape
We recently updated Onshape with a few new improvements and are anxious to hear your feedback. Improvements include updates to some existing functionality like sketch mirroring and assembly mating, as well as a few new features like polygon and thicken!
- New polygon tool in sketching (both inscribed/circumscribed)
- New thicken feature converts surfaces, closed profile sketches and existing faces into solids (integrated boolean like Extrude).
- Sketch mirror now maintains the construction state of mirrored entities.
- PDF tabs will now retain the scroll position in the preview. (when you leave and return to the tab)
- Improved assembly alignment (Mate alignment will first show the closest solution)
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.