Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Is my sketcher broke?

vern_sawyervern_sawyer Member Posts: 3
edited February 2016 in Using Onshape

i can't seem to modify the dimensions of a simple rectangular sketch. i made a rectangle using the two point rectangle command and put on four dimensions which turned the rectangle lines black ( and the dimensions are black too).  i double click on the dimension, type in my value in the little dim box and hit enter, and nothing happens the dimensions don't change.  am i doing something wrong?

EDIT:  well the support team may have given me the answer while they were looking into a "Feedback" ticket i submitted.  at the moment Onshape is not supported on MS Edge browsers, which i am on at my work computer.  unfortunately we are not admins on our work computer so i cannot install Chrome or Firefox (Lou recommended) to see if they will help (i'm sure they would).