Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Streamlining password reset on mobile devices

Just went thru a very circular process to get my OnShape account reset. From a desktop PC at the TechShop I found I couldn't log in. Hit the password reset and it said check your email. I don't log into email from public computers and rely on my iPhone to do it. When I load the email and click the link it says OnShape doesn't support mobile browsers. 

Request: Please streamline the password and account setup process so that users can do this from their mobile phone. Users can then secure their account and login via a desktop/laptop PC. I'm guessing you'll have a lot of first time users taking 3D design classes using shared desktop machines that will use this workflow. Please optimize for it.