Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How do I shrink something?

Best Answers

Answers

  • MDesign
    MDesign Member Posts: 1,464 PRO

    pretty vague. Maybe provide some more details. Transform might be of interest.

  • jelte_steur_info
    jelte_steur_info Member Posts: 679 PRO
    Answer ✓

    transform → scale

    image.png
  • andrew_ilstrup
    andrew_ilstrup Member Posts: 7 ✭

    how do I shrink my entire build

  • andrew_ilstrup
    andrew_ilstrup Member Posts: 7 ✭

    I am doing a school project. I have to do a scene from the odyssey and I am doing the cyclops' cave. I created the cave but it is 148.7 in^2 and 590.562 in. It needs to be around 2 in across.

  • jelte_steur_info
    jelte_steur_info Member Posts: 679 PRO
    Answer ✓

    try making the entire build into a composite part and scale that