Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

February 2015 Upcoming Training

dan_1dan_1 Onshape Employees Posts: 21

Hey all,

If you have yet to attend a training session to learn the basics of Onshape, pick up some new tips and tricks or ask some questions about blockers you may have run into, here is what we're offering next month:

February 10th at 11 AM (EST) Onshape Essential Training, come learn:

• Brancheding and Merging
  • Copy Tabs Between Part Studios
  • Upload and Translater CAD Data
  • Share and collaborate simultaneously with other designers

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

February 19th at 11 AM (EST) Onshape Advanced Topics Training, come learn:

• Assembly Structure
  • Advanced Mate Connectors
  • Branching and Merging
  • Copy Tabs Between Part Studios

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Comments

• Options
    ShaneBShaneB Member Posts: 1
    Is there information elsewhere on how to "Copy Tabs Between Part Studios"? I am confused about what this even means, as my understanding is that a Part Studio is a tab, and only contains features and parts, not tabs.
  • Options
    jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    ShaneB said:
    Is there information elsewhere on how to "Copy Tabs Between Part Studios"? I am confused about what this even means, as my understanding is that a Part Studio is a tab, and only contains features and parts, not tabs.
    You are correct.  It should say "Copy Part Studio Tabs Between Documents" or something to that effect.
    Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com