Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

My private account indicates that I have 6 of 10 documents used. I actually have 0 documents.

My private account indicates that I have 6 of 10 documents used.  I actually have 0 documents. I deleted the practice ones that I used to learn Onshape

Answers

• cadmandocadmando Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Have you emptied your Trash Bin

Graham
  • jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    Documents that are in the trash count against your private document limit as well.  If that is not the issue, please open a ticket with support and we will investigate.
    Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com
  • viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @larmie_hamilton , Please check in the Trash folder. After deleting any document it will move in trash folder. Your private account indicates that you have 6 of 10 documents used because after practice you have deleted six document which moved in thrash folder. Therefore always remember to empty the trash folder.
  • l_l_ Member Posts: 5
    I see 4 documents used (4 of 10 Private documents )and I only have one that is shown and my trash is empty is there anything else I can try?
  • l_l_ Member Posts: 5
    mine was fixed when i changed to the iPad pro jus now it now shows the correct count of one
  • andy_kronquistandy_kronquist Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    Mine shows 6 of 10 documents too. There's nothing in the trash, and only one other document. I'm using exactly the same storage space as the size of my one document, and I see this on multiple computers, so it's a cloud thing, not a local thing.
    AEKron