Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape on a iPad Pro 9.7" - Nice job!

kinsleymarkkinsleymark Member Posts: 35 ✭✭✭
I've just received the new iPad Pro 9.7" and have been playing around with the Onshape app. Well done!! I absolutely love the Apple Pencil support. Being able to apply pressure and zoom into a model is a really elegant and natural process. I'm looking forward to doing more projects with just my iPad when I travel.

I'm actually glad that there is no browser support for Onshape on iOS at this time. This is a great use-case scenario and a great example for why building native apps could be beneficial -- we would have missed out on these great user interface elements had this only been iOS browser-based. Looking forward to possibly carrying this over to MacBooks for the force touch trackpad (??)

Tagged: