Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

App store needs editable reviews

traveler_hauptmantraveler_hauptman Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 419 PRO
I just rated an app 1 star. It's not that the app was completely bad, it's just that it did not fit my expectations at all, and likewise it would not fit the expectations of another user like me.

However, Oshape has users of a very wide range of needs and backgrounds.

I'd much rather see a more nuanced app rating. At minimum a text box where I can qualify my opinion. Preferably something I can edit later if my opinion changes after more use.

Comments

• Options
    davd_wimberleydavd_wimberley OS Professional Posts: 5 PRO

Are the App rating comments editable (at a later date) at this time? It is not clear to me one way or the other.

• Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 210
    You can change the star value of your rating at anytime. If you rate it 1 star (this includes a review with a comment), then decide the app has improved (or a poor experience is due to user error (happens to me pretty often when I'm testing)), you can go back and change your star rating. The rating will be replaced accordingly and your guilty conscience will be cleared.

If this is not the case, let me know!

Jason

You don't have to write a new review, you can just change the rating
    Support & QA