Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Is there a way to select all suppressed items in a Features list?

chris_8chris_8 OS Professional Posts: 102 PRO
After I've been working on a project for a couple days, there's always a bunch of suppressed items scattered throughout my Features list.   I scroll through the list and delete them once I'm satisfied with my part.  It would be nice to be able to use the filter in the Features list to find all Suppressed items at once.

Searching for Suppressed doesn't work because they're not labeled that way.  I'm not sure if it's possible to search for a strikethrough, because that's more of an effect on all characters.

Is there a trick to pulling up Suppressed items that I missed?  Or do I just need to improve my designing and not end up with so many of these items?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    You could add "sup" or "sp" to the feature name, then it'll work:

You could also shift select the entire list and click on unsuppress .

BTW I tried "command-a" on the feature list and it won't select the entire list.