Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

A Valid API key is required

JlabsJlabs Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
I've just tried testing the 3DX app library but when I add it to a document I get the error message "A valid API key is required". How do I fix this?

Comments

• Options
    traveler_hauptmantraveler_hauptman Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 419 PRO
    Contact 3DX with the error. @joe_dunne may be able to help with that.
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @Jason_66, Can you please open a support ticket and give some more details to Onshape support team they definitely help you.
    If you would like help with a document or you have encountered a bug, you opt to Share the document with Onshape support by clicking the Share with Onshape support toggle button at the bottom left of the dialog. When shared, the toggle button turns blue.

When a document is shared with Onshape support, the Share toggle button turns blue; at any time you can unshare the document with Onshape support by clicking the toggle link again.

• Options
    JlabsJlabs Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    I've just tried testing the 3DX certified models app and received a "A valid API key is required" error. How do I fix this?