Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Why can I only see about 20 Public Doc's

brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
I can not seem to scroll though more than about 20 public doc's. I was looking for a next page button but can not see one. Any idea's?
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   

Best Answers

Answers

• rbaekrbaek Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 77
    I can not seem to scroll though more than about 20 public doc's. I was looking for a next page button but can not see one. Any idea's?
    Hey Bruce, which document filter are you viewing the documents on? Are you viewing them under "Tutorials & Samples" or "Public"?
  • brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    @rbaekpublic image
  • rbaekrbaek Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 77
    Does adjusting the window size have any affect on this?
  • brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    autoload is working, it just seems takes a long time. does internet speed affect this?

rbaek said:
    Hey Bruce, which document filter are you viewing the documents on? Are you viewing them under "Tutorials & Samples" or "Public"?
    Public,

I can not seem to get the filter and search to work together. search searches all doc's