Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How do you make a composite GD&T control frame?

andrea_grisellandrea_grisell Member Posts: 1
I know Onshape has the ability to create standard GD&T control frames (though, not to attach it to a dimension, that I know of; that is for another discussion). It can also create multiple single segment control frames, which is nice. However, I cannot figure out how to make a composite control frame (in this case, for the common use of refining the position of patterned holes in relation to each other). Is this not a capability of Onshape? It seems a bit weird that there would be the ability to create multiple single segment frames, but not composite. 

If this is not a feature that is currently available, how might I add the necessary composite control frame to my drawing?