Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

loft problem

kees_ouderkerkkees_ouderkerk Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
Hello everybody :-)

A few days ago i started modeling this helicopter (  http://cdn-www.airliners.net/photos/airliners/8/7/0/0532078.jpg?v=v20  ) in Onshape. During the construction of the cockpit the loft function was very helpful to me. Untill..... i had to close the holes (wich you can see on the picture) with a curvature surface. Then i found that the the loft function doesn't offer a possibility to create a surface which is curvature to both the profiles and the guides. Filling these holes with a non curvature surface seemed to be the sollution but this caused problems when i tried to thicken the non curvature surfaces. So.... Is there maybe a workaround for this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Kees

Best Answer

Answers