Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Mirror plane part appears in drawing while it's hidden in the part studio

shaddy_eldesoukyshaddy_eldesouky Member Posts: 6
edited August 2016 in Drawings
The unwanted mirror plane part appears in drawing while it's hidden in the part studio, I right clicked on the part studio tab and created a drawing of the hole part studio and I had the drawing of all parts in the studio including the hidden parts that I don't want to show, but I can't simply delete the part because in the case of the mirror plane I created a separate part specially to use one of it's faces as a mirror plane and if I deleted it I will lose my mirror plane( the thing that I already hate from the beginning, why not choose one of the main axis xyz and a certain distance to mirror a part, and as a second option if you are mirroring away from the main three axis use  a mirror plane) :/