Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Issue with loading the workspace

bowitzbowitz Member Posts: 2 PRO
Hi

I have an issue with loading workspace. 
The message I got is: error with the internal server and the error code HTTP ERROR 500. 

This issue include all my workspaces in onshape. 

How can I solve this problem? 

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @line_dyre_hansen, Generally it is not happening. Can you please open a support ticket and give some more details to Onshape support team they definitely help you.
    If you would like help with a document or you have encountered a bug, you opt to Share the document with Onshape support by clicking the Share with Onshape support toggle button at the bottom left of the dialog. When shared, the toggle button turns blue.

When a document is shared with Onshape support, the Share toggle button turns blue; at any time you can unshare the document with Onshape support by clicking the toggle link again.

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,394
    @line_dyre_hansen we are aware of an issue and are working on it now - thank you for your patience.

Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI