Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

My documents are not loading

wayne_jayeswayne_jayes Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
When I click on a document from the documents page the page tries to load but after a short while it grays out and I get the following mesage at the top of the screen ""Onshape is not connected. Your document is saved. You can refresh the browser to continue working on this document or return to the Documents page." and the "Loading workspace" with the circling spokes appears in the centre of the page, BUT no document appears.  This proble occurs wih all of the documents I have tried to load this morning.

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @wayne_jayes, Generally it is not happening. Can you please open a support ticket and give some more details to Onshape support team they definitely help you.
    If you would like help with a document or you have encountered a bug, you opt to Share the document with Onshape support by clicking the Share with Onshape support toggle button at the bottom left of the dialog. When shared, the toggle button turns blue.

When a document is shared with Onshape support, the Share toggle button turns blue; at any time you can unshare the document with Onshape support by clicking the toggle link again.

• Options
    Gavin_MunroGavin_Munro Member Posts: 14 PRO
    I'm getting the same problem. Even shuting down ahd starting again doesnt fix it. I tried a public document to see if that fixed it and go the message "Failed to load document for workspace. An internal error has occurred; support code de5de8ccfd053f37e3784870"
  • Options
    stefan_siarovstefan_siarov Member Posts: 2 EDU
    I have the same issue. When would this be fixed? Work depends on it!
  • Options
    mukesh_sharmamukesh_sharma Member Posts: 1
    First time user - I just created an account and wanted to view the tutorial an get the same error every time.