Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to get out of being hung on "One moment..."

ting_chuting_chu Member Posts: 2
While doing Basic Features 1.  I started to do all fillets together but then wanted to separate into three separate batches.  While rotating the part, the message "One moment..." showed up in the middle of the drawing.  Wait a while, but nothing happened.  I signed off, signed back on, same message still showed up.  I removed the fillet portion.  No luck.  Please help.

Ting

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    ting_chuting_chu Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Narayan.  I had four instances of being hung on "One Moment...".  They all cleared up by themselves.  Two times overnight.  One time in 15 minutes.  One time about half an hour.  Mike LaFleche asked me to ping.  Ping time was < 100 ms.  However, I did the test when I was not in the hung state, and also after I had already deleted all my documents that had hung before.  I tested my internet connections, but no error reported. 

I searched the Onshape site but could not find the instructions of how to raise a support ticket.  Do you mean by asking question in the "Community Support" category?

Thanks.

Ting

• Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 362
    Hi @ting_chu. In Onshape, click on the "?" menu in the upper-right and select "Feedback". 

There are a few clients that show the "One Moment..." problem. If you open a support ticket, we can help you figure this out.

Thanks
    -John
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    leo_alleo_al Member Posts: 1
    I had this problem few times. it would be nice to break operation with some button when it's happen (or make esc). I understand that some features are in testing mode now, but in case of web app I am not able even to kill program to avoid delay, as in local PC. Unless that your service is very nice! thank you
  • Options
    ichiro_hashimotoichiro_hashimoto Member Posts: 1
    This probrem  cause when there is  the trouble  on brousing(perhaps  i guess about the function WebBL) .so this problem will improvement  to establish  the default  web brousing .Forexample chlome  →  windows