Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

pixelRatio and retina screens

Simen SvaleSimen Svale Member Posts: 1
I'm just trying out Onshape tonight and I must say I'm impressed! Of course a lot of important features are missing and it's early days – but you have the right idea, and the design and implementation of the stuff you do have inspire confidence in the future of this product.

One small thing that I want (and believe is a one-hour-feature on your part) is retina support. I believe it is just a matter of having your canvas element respect the pixelRatio of the browser? On my neato MacBook Pro the 3D work area is only utilizing half of my resolution!

Tagged:

Comments

• john_f_carrjohn_f_carr Onshape Employees Posts: 74
    What specific hardware and software do you use?  I don't see any obvious artifacts on my "MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)" running Safari 8.0.4 on Yosemite.  I can move the model the entire screen width.