Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Will I loose my models?

I find that I can no longer justify the monthly cost of Onshape and must cancel my subscription plan. I will however need to come back to the models I have created at some point in the near future to make more edits. At that point I will be happy to resubscribe.

If I cancel my plan are my models deleted? Or is there a way to export the models in their Onshape format so I can reload them in the future? I understand that I can export them in other formats but that is not a good solution for pieces I need to continue work on in the future.

Comments

• Options
    øyvind_kaurstadøyvind_kaurstad Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    There is no native Onshape format, but I'm pretty sure nothing happens to your models. You will be able to view them, but not edit them. And if you later resubscribe, edit capabilities will be restored.
  • Options
    dave_cdave_c Onshape Employees Posts: 42
    That is correct.  Nothing happens to your models.  They remain private and are viewable.  When you resubscribe you can edit them.