Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

App Store - There is no format selected

I want to load a part out of the App Store. To choose the part is no problem. But after pressing the button - Insert into Onshape - I get the message 'The is no format selected'. O.k. that could be. But where can I select the format?

Comments

• Options
    awkawk Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 78
    Can you give us some more details on the application you are using to try and do this? The App Store doesn't have 'parts' in it - just applications. This looks like a problem with a specific application rather than the App Store.
    Director of API, Appstore, and App Partner Technical Support
  • Options
    BerndBernd Member Posts: 18 PRO
    On my second computer I get the same message. Its the 'Part Community 3D CAD Manufacturer Catalogs' App. In there it is the MÄDLER catalog. But it seems that it is the same message with other suppliers. For example FESTO.
  • Options
    awkawk Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 78
    @Bernd when you have that situation if you can use the 'Feedback'  item in ? menu in the top right we can gather some of the information and then direct it to the folks responsible for that app - this looks like an issue in their app.
    Director of API, Appstore, and App Partner Technical Support
  • Options
    BerndBernd Member Posts: 18 PRO
    Cadenas fixed the problem. Thanks.