Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Odd forum bug in firefox. Ctrl+arrow jumps to end of line, not end of word.

adam_gearyadam_geary Member, csevp Posts: 36 PRO
Not sure where to post about forum bugs!

When typing in this very window in the forum using the latest version of Firefox, I cannot use ctrl+arrow keys to quickly jump between words, both with and without shift held down.  For some reason it just jumps to the end of each line.  Fairly annoying, but not a huge issue.  And maybe it's more of a Firefox thing, but I've tested it with Chrome and it's not an issue there.

I'm using Firefox for my Onshape browser now after trying to do it in Chrome and having webgl crash every 5 minutes.  It just seems to run better on Firefox in general.  Maybe that's because Chrome has been installed on my machine for ages.

Tagged:

Comments

• adam_gearyadam_geary Member, csevp Posts: 36 PRO
    Oh and I've tested this with text boxes on other websites using Firefox and it's not an issue there.