Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Firefox icons are too large

davd_wimberleydavd_wimberley OS Professional Posts: 5 PRO
I've tried to use Chrome without success. I even replaced the graphics board. I am therefore using Firefox, but the font size and icon dimensions are too large so fewer icons are displayed and drop-down menus are needed. I'm assuming that the adjustment should be made in Firefox, not in Onshape, but I haven't had success figuring this out. Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    .@davd_wimberley, You have to resize mozilla firefox browser window view by zoom out option in view setting & shortcut by clicking ctrl and +  or ctrl and - also method. Please refer below video for more detail,

Answers

• Options
    Mitch_PricerMitch_Pricer OS Professional, Developers Posts: 27 PRO
    @davd_wimberley What resolution and size is the screen you are using? 
    In my experience, anything approaching the 15 inch mark displaying in 1280 will start to use the dropdown menus. That being said, if you have commands that you use often and get tired of going through the menus, don't forget about the shortcut toolbar (S key) that you can customize in your preferences.  B)
  • Options
    Tony_C_Tony_C_ Member Posts: 272 PRO
    Hold down Ctrl and scroll with your mouse wheel.
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    .@davd_wimberley, You have to resize mozilla firefox browser window view by zoom out option in view setting & shortcut by clicking ctrl and +  or ctrl and - also method. Please refer below video for more detail,

• Options
    davd_wimberleydavd_wimberley OS Professional Posts: 5 PRO
    Thanks a lot for both answers and the neat video. Somehow I stumbled on the answer to this before actually checking back on the forum. The zoom is a feature of all browsers that I should've been using all along, so it's nice to have that option. Thanks again.