Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Webinar - "Advanced Part Modeling Techniques in Onshape"

PahlPahl Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
I just got done with the the "Advanced Part Modeling Techniques in Onshape" webinar and was really impressed!

I learned a few new tips from the webinar today that I'm going to try out. :)

It was really great that Cody was able to stick around for so long after the webinar was over to keep on answering questions.

CAD and 3d printing is just a hobby for me and I find it truly amazing that this level of CAD software is accessible to me for free along with all the great learning resources the OnShape team has put together.

I almost feel guilty being able to use OnShape for free. ;) but i just can't justify at this point of paying for a pro subscription.

It would be great if someday OnShape had some type of subscription for hobbyist like myself. 

Keep up the good work, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Tony_C_Tony_C_ Member Posts: 272 PRO
    I like the webinars.

Just don't get to watch them live very often.     That whole work thing gets in the way......
  • Options
    PahlPahl Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Yeah, same here. I just happen to have today off. :)