Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Extrude-remove doesn't works with sheet-metal part

konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
faced some kind of a bug, or strange behavior of extrude-remove to sheet metal part - i can make single-side remove, but can not perform it reversed or in two directions
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/63d94a5e9e06911d2cbe75a1/w/f342e2181ffb1d646da0395f/e/efd70c7f949093adab76e6d3

Comments

• Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    Hello,

This seems like a bug, please file a support ticket by clicking the 'feedback' option under the '?' menu in your document.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 699
    This very much looks like a bug. I could not come up with a work-around for it either. Will investigate further. Thank you for raising this case.
  • Options
    konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i made a bug-report about this case, and about not working corner relief adjustment for that part